18650 batteries Recommended use for these types of batteries:
- Use an external charger to charge your batteries.
- If the battery wrap is damaged, replace your battery or rewrap the battery
- Do not use the battery above the maximum amperage.
- Do not put the battery loose in your pocket.
- Do not let the battery come into contact with iron objects.
- Do not disassemble batteries.
- Do not let the battery come into contact with water.
- Do not leave batteries in direct sunlight.
- Switch off your e-cigarette before putting the device away.
- If you want to store the batteries, use a storage case for batteries.