How do I solve problems?
THE E-CIGARETTE GIVES A BURNT TASTE
A burnt taste is usually caused by the burning of the cotton of the coil.
You can prevent this by:
- If you are using a new coil, let the E-liquid absorb for 20 minutes before you start using the coil. Make sure the E-liquid supply is fully opened.
- Check the functioning of the coil regularly. Coils will generally show signs of clogging after 5 to 6 refills of the tank. From this moment on, the amount of vapor and the quality of the flavor will deteriorate and the coil may leak. These causes can result in a burnt taste. For this reason, we recommend replacing the coil after refilling the tank 5 to 6 times. The tank was not filled with E-liquid in time and fell below the level of the coil. This can potentially burn the coil. Make sure there is always enough e-liquid in the tank.
- If you have to indicate the wattage yourself, do not exceed the maximum value that the coil can handle.
THE (Mod) E-CIGARETTE DOES NOT GIVE A GOOD VAPOR OR THE TASTE OF THE E-LIQUID IS NO LONGER THE SAME
- It is important to have sufficient liquid in the tank at all times, if the level is too low, the coil can burn and this in turn affects the taste.
- Check that the air supply at the bottom of the tank is open. This can be set to your preference.
- To prevent the taste from changing, it is important to refill the tank with the same flavor as it was in it. If you want to vaporize a new flavor, it is important to replace the coil as traces of the old flavor can always remain in the coil.
- Check that the power (wattage) is not higher than the coil can handle.
My clearomizer is leaking at the bottom!
So that's really annoying. Especially if you have your vape in your bag or pocket and your vape is leaking. But don't worry; we also have a solution for this. It can be because of two things:
- The coil (the part that ensures the evaporation) is not properly tightened
- The liquid
Leaking clearomizer through coil
When you buy a new clearomizer, it is useful to know that the coil it contains is often not properly tightened. This means that the liquid can get under the coil and the clearomizer will leak at the bottom. Don't have a new clearomizer? Then you can still double check whether the coil and o-rings have been properly secured. In principle, hand tightening is sufficient.
Make sure your coil is secure! And check the o-rings to be sure.